SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CELL
Software Development Cell is the integral part of Computer Engineering Department. Software Development Cell is instigated with the determination to develop and reconnoitre the technical skills of students and provide an opportunity to work as a team and follow deadlines. SDC mentors new projects and provides an environment to nurture and inspire budding software engineers. SDC is providing internship to almost 21 students of SE and TE of Computer Engineering Department. Currently 7 real time projects are ongoing under the cell.
• To encourage in-house software development capacity and to satisfy the automation needs of the Institute.
• To train students on recent technologies in IT industry and to eventually reduce industry academia gap.
• To inculcate sense of responsibility in students to enhance entrepreneurship skills.
• To cater the needs of customer by providing services and solutions to their problems.
Projects & Laboratories
• Leave Management System
• On-Line Transcript Generation
• On-Line Admission Process
• Salary slip Generation
• On-Line Exam Form Generation
• Course Level PBL
Department owns 8 full-fledged labs equipped with recent configuration and software.